Friday, August 15, 2014

Victory!

Vell, as my grandfather would say, I didn't think I could do it, but I done it.  Victory is mine, sayeth the SJG.  Sure, I struggled.  I did some serious deep thinking.  "Do I really need that extra top?" I asked the universe.  The universe came back with, "When in doubt... more is less."  Well, thanks a bunch, universe.  That's not the guidance I was seeking.  So I turned inward.  Less is more, except, of course, when it comes to chocolate.  But I'm not bringing any chocolate with me to San Francisco.  I expect the eldest to present me with a giant bar of Ghiradelli something, by way of thanking me for being me, his only mother.  I leave today with a humble carry-on.  I may have to shop a bit to fill in the blanks.  I may have to purchase another carry-on.  But I'm leaving with that afore-mentioned carry-on.  Thank you for your support, bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment