Monday, September 7, 2015

Your Royal SJG Has Spoken

                                                        (courtesy of Albert Mellinkoff III)

"I declare before you all that my whole life, whether it be long or short, shall be devoted to supreme silliness of the highest order."

"Fill'er up with Ethel."

"It's all to do with the shlepping; you can shlep a lot if you've got enough gas in the tank, and I'm not just speaking, metaphorically."



"To what greater inspiration and counsel can we turn than to the truth to be found in this treasure house, 'The Complete Works of Charles M. Schultz'? In moments of doubt, I ask myself, 'What would Snoopy do? What would Charlie Brown do? What would Lucy do? What would -- oh, you get the picture. If I can figure out what the Peanuts Gang would do in any given situation, I'm in better shape than the majority of the human race."

No comments:

Post a Comment