Monday, July 10, 2017

All The Buzz

The SJG in costume
Sometimes it's freaky how in sync I am with my closest friends. The wonderful Connie Ray, star of stage and screen, somehow sensed that in the past week, the SJG has been eaten alive by mosquitoes.  Every day, a new bite. (I can only assume that in the bug world, I am delicious.)  This morning, Connie sent the following email: "I dreamed last night that you were the star of 'MOSQUITO - THE SWAMP MUSICAL!'  I didn't see you perform, but it was all the buzz." Always busy as a bee, and she's taking time out of her hectic NYC life to fit me into her dreams. I'm so touched! Not to mention: What a fabulous idea! The SJG as a mosquito, buzzing around the stage, singing show tunes like "I've Got You Under My Skin." Can you say box office boffo! I don't know about you, but I smell a Tony.  I'd like to thank Connie Ray, for putting these jazz hands to work. Oh, and one more thing.  Happy b'day, gal. (7-10-12)

No comments:

Post a Comment