Saturday, August 31, 2019

Exactly

"Allow me to introduce myself: I’m another person in the room."

Today, in between thinking about the late, great Valerie Harper, I'll go three blocks, maybe four if you count the parking lot, to the ArcLight. It'll be a small posse, the old marrieds, the young marrieds and the youngest son. We plan to spend quality time with these guys.
Yes, I know, we're a little late to the party, the only time we're late for anything. Long gone are the days when longtime hubby and the SJG rush out to see a movie. I'd go so far as to say we don't rush out to do much, unless, of course, we discover we're out of coffee. Caffeine is worthy of a rush. A movie, not so much. I never thought I'd be this lax when it comes to entertainment, but there you have it. Your humble, rapidly aging blogger will get there when I get there, and only if I feel like it. Does this mean I'm not living life to the fullest? Nah-uh. I'm living life at the pace that suits me, a pace that often requires a nap. In this way, I'm a lot like Rhoda.

No comments:

Post a Comment