Monday, July 9, 2012

Re-Guilt

Sunday Morning:
SJG:  "I threw out the M&M's."
Scotty: "That was selfish."
SJG:  "I was afraid I'd eat them."
Scotty: "I wanted to eat them."
SJG:  "There are others things to eat."
Sunday Evening:
SJG:  "I told Scotty I threw out the M&M's. He said I was selfish."
Billy:  "You threw out the M&M's?!  How could you do that, Mom?!  I would've taken them.  I have a candy dispenser in the apartment."
SJG:  "Oh, so now you're guilting me, too."
Billy:  "The dispenser is empty, Mom.  There's nothing in there.  Those M&M's would've filled it up."
SJG:  "This cake is delicious.

2 comments:

  1. You are not the only one who throws M&Ms out after a party so you don't eat them. I do it too. Luckily my boyfriend is allergic to chocolate, so no one tells me I'm selfish.

    ReplyDelete