Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Mr. Conehead

In the home of the SJG, we've found some new pet phrases for the dog named Dusty.  Mr.  Conehead. Coney for short.  Oddly enough, he's not terribly fond of these nicknames.  In fact, he's a little tired of his latest accessory.  He's just about had it with the plastic shield of shame.  So today, I take him to his expensive doggy dermatologist.  A week of treating him "holistically" has brought the following results:  Bupkis.   I take the cone off, he goes crazy with the licking.  I put the cone back on, no licking.  But plenty of banging and bumping into things and shoving me out of his way.  Lots of dirty looks and strange antics at bedtime. There's a word for this behavior.  What is it?  Hang on.  It's coming to me.  Revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment