Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Lucy, I'm Home

This is Lucy, my new dog. Isn't she cute? She follows me around my house in Lawrence, Kansas and -- what's that? Sorry, I can't hear you over the melodic wind chimes. This isn't my house? Oh, right, I live in Sherman Oaks. Good looking out for the SJG. And wait, did you just say Lucy isn't my dog? Lucy belongs to the Hamiltons? Oh, okay. I forgot. It's just that she's so fluffy and portable. She hops on the sofa next to me and -- what's that? Remember Dusty, the 12-year-old pup you think you gave birth to, but let's face it, that would've been a really trippy pregnancy? Okay, so, to review: This is Lucy, Cathy's dog. This isn't my house, but Cathy & Co. have made me feel so much at home, I got a little confused. It happens. Good thing I'm going back to my real home tomorrow, just when I've finally adjusted to the time change and can get farmisht all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment