Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Quick Thinking

Three women -- two young ladies and a considerably older one -- were sitting naked in the sauna. Suddenly, there was a soft beeping sound. One of the young women pressed her forearm, and the beeping instantly stopped. The other two looked at her. "That was my pager," she explained. "I have a microchip embedded in my arm."

A few minutes later, a phone rang. The second young woman lifted her palm to her ear and had a short chat. When she had finished speaking, she hastened to explain. "That was my cell phone. I have a microchip inside my hand."

The older woman felt very low-tech and out-of-date. Not to be outdone, she decided that she had to do something equally impressive. So she stepped out of the sauna and went into the bathroom.          

Moments later, she returned with a piece of toilet paper hanging from her rear end. The other two raised their eyebrows and stared at her. Finally, the older woman explained. "Well, will you look at that... I'm getting a FAX!" 

http://nicejewishmom.com/id7.html

2 comments: