Saturday, March 12, 2016

"Taken 8"

"If you let Vacheron go, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you,
I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you,
I will find you, and I will kill you."

Coming soon to a movie theater near you: "Taken 8: Stolen Time."
Premise: Bryan Mills (Liam Neeson), a retired CIA operative, now living a quiet life as an antique watch collector, can't find Vacheron-Constantin anywhere.

"Have you seen my Vacheron?"

Bryan's worst fears become real when he discovers that his sacred timepiece has been TAKEN by evil Daylight Savings Enforcers and held for ransom at a scary undisclosed location on the edge of a town no GPS knows from. With just one hour left to spring forward and lose precious sleep, Bryan must call on every secret skill he learned at the Tough Guy Academy to rescue Vacheron from tragic overwinding. Will Bryan pull off a miracle? Will he come up with the gelt? Or will Vacheron get tragically undersold on the black market? If you're smart, you'll go see the movie and find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment