Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Squirrel Patrol

Squirrel!?!

Last night's costume was shockingly similar to my everyday costume. To scare the trick-or-treaters, I wore my signature SJG shlep-wear and my sleep-deprived punim. I was going for Aging Zombie. I do believe I achieved the look. Thankfully, the doorbell only rang three or four times -- the actual count is hard to assess, what with the barking, the howling, the growling, and other unearthly sounds emitted by the spunky new addition to the SJG clan. Turns out, Blake, the Labrador-Boxer, or Boxer-Labrador, depending on the angle, likes to express himself. A lot. Squirrels and birds. Doorbells. Noises, in general. The dog that has adopted us? A bit of an over-reacter... an over-emoter... an over-thinker. Welcome to the family. You fit right in.

No comments:

Post a Comment