Thursday, June 22, 2017

Never Let Go

Here's the SJG, clinging to my life raft, my sweet brother John, never wanting to let him go. Sure, I may be just an adorable toddler with a very questionable hairstyle -- as I've said 8,000 times before, hair issues start early -- but I know a good thing when I see it. John has always, always been a good thing, always there for me, always making me laugh, always a sympathetic ear in difficult times. We love so many of the same ridiculous and wonderful things, but most importantly, above all forms of entertainment, we love each other, as only the best of siblings can, unconditionally. Today we'll celebrate his birthday at a swanky establishment, and we'll try to behave, but given our track record for public outbursts of supreme silliness, we can't make any promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment