Friday, December 29, 2017

Maybe You've Noticed

Maybe you've noticed that the SJG volunteers the most random info about myself, but only on a daily basis. Some are born to save the planet, fight injustice, cure horrible diseases. I, on the other hand, was born in a car, new then, vintage now, much like myself; born to travel down a very silly road with no particular destination in mind. I never really know where I'm going, but that's okay by me, as long as I wind up somewhere relatively safe where they serve hot coffee. It's got to be hot, or I start to kvetch, "It's not hot enough."
Anyway, going nowhere but enjoying the ride pretty much sums up this ol' blog of mine. I've been doing it for quite a while now, eight years or so, but who's counting, and since nobody out there has started a nasty petition entitled "Make Her Stop! Please! We're Begging You!" I guess I'll just keep ramblin' on. It's better than the alternative, which in my case, means staring into space, questioning my existence, and trust me, that's never a good thing.

2 comments:

  1. Blog ON!!! The daily dose is the only antidote to the other posts of wretched news and distasteful views.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you stevie! sometimes i'm tempted to stop cuz i have such a tiny audience, but it's good for my mental health so i'll keep going till they pry the keyboard out of my cold hands xo xo

    ReplyDelete