Thursday, May 23, 2019

He's Just A Jealous Guy

Believe you me, the last thing I ever want to do is stir up canine jealousy, but when Sir Blakey saw the photo below, taken by Phyllis, one of my Laughing At Lifers...
My new friend Kitson, such a snuggle bunny 

Well, the Royal Rescue Pup went more than a little meshuggie. "Who's the other dog?" he conveyed, telepathically. "Relax." "Who is he?" "He's Kitson. A Pomeranian." "Go on." "I just met him on Tuesday." "Ha! You expect me to buy that?" "Have I ever lied to you before?" "How about, 'I'll be back in a minute'? A minute times 200!" "I thought you had no sense of time." "Ha!" "Take another look. Recognize anything?" "No." "Anything familiar?" "No." "You wanna know why?" "Okay, I'll bite." "It's not our house." "Don't try to use logic with me." "It's Carol II's house. She's dog-sitting." "So what you're saying is -- ?" "The Pomeranian, he's not a threat. You're the only pup for me. But he sure is cute and soft and oh-so-cuddly. He fell in love with me, immediately. Can you blame him?" "Are you trying to hurt me?" "Never." "Ha!" "Ha, yourself. Who's a good boy?" "You're lookin' at him." "Who wants a treat?" "You have to ask?"

No comments:

Post a Comment