Sunday, May 2, 2010

Roller Babies

I'm in the mood for babies, babies and more babies.  I can't birth 'em anymore, but I can snuggle them, can't I? The other day, oh, did I cuddle the most adorable newbie, a gorgeous gal named Kate.  Fresh on the planet, baby girl, aka Kateness, fell in love with me, immediately.

What can I say?  I just have that power over little people.  Given her extreme fondness for the SJG, I asked her wonderful mommies, aka Jennifer and Kelly, if I might "borrow" their precious one for a few days, weeks, decades, but shockeroo, they declined, which hurt my feelings a bit; I'm pretty sensitive, doncha know.  "Fine," I said, "be that way, but will you at least hire me as her nanny?"  "We'll think about it," they said.  I'm waiting by the phone.  And I'm watching Evian commercials:

No comments:

Post a Comment