Friday, February 18, 2011

Meet The Spa Concierge

Spa Concierge No More
Holy sh*t, Batman, this one's a keeper.  Dang, if Steven T. and J-Lo haven't scouted some kick-ass talent for "American Idol." I know most of my peeps aren't bothering to watch this very entertaining season, due to burn-out and more important philanthropic endeavors, and yet, the SJG would be remiss if I didn't share this yummy goodness with you.  Meet 23-year-old Jacob Lusk.  Dude's ready for his career-massage. But please, the SJG begs you to can the weep-o-rama.  Suck it up, brutha, you've just hit the big time.

4 comments:

  1. OK, I am SO watching it now! Thank you, SJG. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will love it, BG, I promise. They have stellar talent this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry folks ... But too much schmaltz for me!!

    Would you like some green eggs with that ham Sir?

    ReplyDelete