Sunday, February 13, 2011

Step Away From The Toaster

Burnt croissant:  what happens when the
SJG doesn't pay attention
Another example that I am, in fact, human, as opposed to a visitor from another planet, popping into Sherman Oaks on a temporary leave.  I was so busy watching the story of a nice Jewish boy from East L.A. (Mr. Herb Albert), married 37 years to his own SJG (Lani Hall) on "Sunday Morning," and dancing around to the contagious tunes of the Tijuana Brass, that I forgot all about hubby's slow-roasting breakfast. His only comment:  "Crispy."  Good thing we had another croissant on standby, in case of catastrophe.  Wisely, I put him in charge of round two with the toaster, and he won.

3 comments:

  1. "Well done" looks more like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10-seconds short of smoke alarm intrusions into a serene Sunday morning...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should've titled this "Burnt Offerings."

    ReplyDelete