Friday, August 19, 2011

HB, Hubbell

Your girl is lovely, Hubbell
Robert Redford is 75?  Well, that just makes the SJG feel... what's the word?  Old.  I first saw him in "Downhill Racer" as a young SJG and instantly thought, Woof.  That is one handsome shaygetz.  Our relationship grew from there, although it was pretty one-sided.  Just me swooning and him looking gorgeous up there on the silver screen.  "Barefoot in the Park."  "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid."  "The Way We Were."  "The Candidate."  "All the President's Men."  "The Sting."  "The Natural."  The one where he washes Meryl Streep's hair.  So happy b'day, Hubbell.  Happy b'day to you, sir.  And many more. Feel free to stop by next time you're in Sherman Oaks.  I'll make you a nice kugel.

4 comments:

  1. We know someone who has met Redford & insists he still has his own hair. I say "no way". No 75 year old has a gorgeous thick head of hair without some help from Hair Club for Men.

    So my question today regarding Robert Redford is ... Toupee or not Toupee?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stood along side him in the men's room at LAX about 25 years ago. Had his own hair then. No further comment.

    ReplyDelete