Saturday, April 20, 2013

Up On The Roof

Oh, no!  He's on the roof again!  Cleaning the solar panels!
As sung by hubby this morning...

When this old world starts getting me down
And the filth is just too much for me to face
I climb way up to the top of the roof
And make that solar schmutz drift into space

On the roof it's dirty as can be
And there the solar panels bother me

Let me tell you now...
When I come home feelin' mad at the roof
I go up there and make the grime go poof
I get away from the ground below
And make my panels shine, you need more proof?

On the roof's the only place I know
Where you just have to clean to make it so
Oh, let's go
Up on the roof

(apologies to Carole King)

4 comments:

  1. Is there much change in energy collection if the solar panels are washed or not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! But they clean, and that's important!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to take care of a woman who fell off her roof while cleaning her gutters last week.....at 92!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man! I'm telling hubby that! Ouch!!!!

    ReplyDelete