Saturday, April 13, 2013

You Gotta See "Kinky Boots"

"Matilda:  The Musical"
"Telecharge.  This is Cindy.  How can I help you?"
"Hi, Cindy.  I want to buy two tickets to 'Matilda: The Musical.'  But I didn't have any luck online.  So I'm calling you, Cindy, my new best friend.  I hope you have two tickets for me."
"They're selling out fast."
"Oh, poo."
"What day are we talkin' about?"
"We're talkin' about May 15, 8 o'clock."
"Nope.  All gone."
"Oh, no.  Cindy.  Nooooo.  Now I'm sad."
"Don't be sad.  I was just kiddin' around."
"You fooled me."
"I've got two tickets for you right here."
"Yay."
"It's a fabulous show.  You want 'em?"
"Of course, I want 'em."
"You from New York?"
"I'm from Sherman Oaks."
"Get outta here!  You sound like you're from New York."
"I'm just kiddin' around."
"You fooled me."
"Ha!"
"What other shows you wanna see?  How 'bout 'Kinky Boots'?"
"Kinky Boots"
"I'm seeing 'Lucky Guy.'"
"You gotta see 'Kinky Boots.'  I got tickets for you.  What night?"
"I don't think I'll have time."
"Come on, you gotta see 'Kinky Boots.'  How 'bout a matinee?"
"I don't have time to see 'Kinky Boots,' Cindy."
"Well, listen, if you decide you have time, call me, and I'll find you tickets for 'Kinky Boots.'"
"I will."
"You better.  Have a nice day.  It's been a blast talkin' to you."
"You, too, Cindy."
"Last chance for 'Kinky Boots.'"
"Bye, Cindy."
"Okay, bye."

No comments:

Post a Comment