Thursday, June 5, 2014

Enough With The Sharing

"Negativity changes the structure of water."
"Gwynnie, doll, listen, I'm a little worried about you."
"Why?  I'm fine."
"You're not fine."
"I'm perfect.  I'm just sharing my thoughts."
"The best speech is the one you don't make."
"What are you saying, Auntie SJG?"
"I'm saying that every time you open your mouth, you sound like a whack-a-doodle.  First with the conscious uncoupling, and now with the whole 'water has feelings' thing.  It's enough already, and I say that with love."
"I'm a free spirit, Auntie."
"I know, darling, I know, but it's time for a little Jewish intervention."
"But I'm only half-Jewish."
"Even so, you need a full-Jewish intervention."
"I'm not sure I understand."
"Let me help you out, sweetie.  It comes down to this:  Sheket Bavakasha!"
"Auntie SJG, you're telling me to shut up?"
"Yes, but in the nicest way possible."

No comments:

Post a Comment