Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Why Do You Ask?

1.  What is your current position on Global Warming?
Answer:  Is it hot in here, or is it me?
2.  How much do you weigh?
Answer:  Some days more, some days less.
3.  Why is the eldest moving to San Francisco?
Answer:  To test his mother's sanity.
4.  Would you feel safe in a driverless car?
Answer:  It depends who's at the wheel. 
5.  How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood?
Answer:  Let me get back to you on that.
6.  If you were president, what would be your first big move?
Answer:  I'd move Wednesday to Thursday, I'd get rid of Monday and switch Saturday with Tuesday.
7.  What's it like to be a famous international blogger?
Answer:  It's a lot of pressure.
8.  Is it true that in a previous life, you were taller?
Answer:  If by tall you mean 5"3', then yes.
9.  Did you take your silly pill today?
Answer:  I doubled the dosage.
10.  Will you visit the eldest in San Francisco?
Answer:  No need to visit; I'm going with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment