Sunday, January 22, 2017

Micro-Mini March In Sherman Oaks

More than a little crowd phobic, I headed up my own micro-mini-march on Saturday. I marched around the SJG Estate, chanting, "We're not going away!" and "Hey hey, ho ho, the comb over's got to go!" Up and down the stairs I went. I circled the sofa. I flashed my pink protest post-its. I wore my imaginary pink pussycat hat -- imaginary because I look very dumb in a hat, and don't get me started on what happens to my hair under hat duress. I would never subject you to photographic evidence. It would scar you for life. Trust me, it's for your own good. Hair issues aside, I cheered on my sisters in L.A., San Francisco, NYC, Washington D.C. , Boston, Kansas City, Anchorage, London, Paris and Berlin and many, many more. I watched it all, vicariously, and vowed to stay nasty and kvelled on a level of kvelling that's so intense, it's hard to quantify. I am proud of you, people. I was with you in spirit. I'm excited to see what comes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment