Thursday, April 28, 2011

Inside The Brain of the SJG

The brain of the SJG is a very hectic address, with trucks unloading obsessive thoughts all freakin' day.  It's a kitchen of what-iffing, a powder room of kvetching, a stairway to oy vey.  The brain of the SJG needs a closet organizer, a visit from Goodwill, a thorough spring-cleaning.  A sampling from today:
1. He should live on-campus next year.
2. He wants to live off-campus. 
3. Let him find his own place.
4. He'll never find his own place.
5. I should fly up there and help.
6. I should let go.
7. Why can't I let go?
8. I would if I could.
9. So do it.
10. You first.

3 comments:

  1. Trust me on this one: let go. Find your inner cigarette smoking, gin guzzling, soap addicted, pink fuzzy slippered, give-a-damn mom self, and stay home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this very simple and yet so interesting post.

    ReplyDelete