Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday Morning Sandwich Rant

Nicely done, Turkey Wrangler 
This morning, I found the budget-conscious eldest son foraging through the fridge.  I let him off with a warning.  "Save some for us."  First, he stole an unleavened croissant for breakfast, then proceeded to make himself lunch.  Better him than me.  Two boys.  Over a quarter century of brown-bagging. I'd like to think I'm done.  And yet, the hard work of sandwich-making set him off.  Mondays are so challenging for him.  "You'd think the people who package turkey for a living would actually make a good @#$%'n package!"  "They do it just to annoy you," I said.  "They've succeeded."  Hang in there, Billy.  Only four more sandwiches to go before the weekend. 

4 comments:

  1. Those packages are ridiculously hard to open! This is why I prefer the Gelson's cold cuts but I still manage to have trouble with those as well. Bill remind you of anyone ma'? ha!
    - Scotty D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scotty D, you and your bro were born for Boarshead. Life is hard. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Nephews the gourmets have expensive taste ...Yours!

    ReplyDelete