Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The New Punim of Sherman Oaks

"... as long as I can use my own Beauty Team."
The Short Jewish Gal has yet another new job. The cookbook user, Glee watcher, afternoon napper and Broadway stage-crasher has signed on to be the Punim of Sherman Oaks. “I grew up in Westwood and I’ve always thought my face was more West L.A. than Valley," she says. "I’ll never forget getting my shots as we headed over the hill. I swore I'd never live here. I'm a Bruin.  I walked to UCLA.  But I've been in the Valley since '86, and you know what, it's not that bad.  My face looks the same on either side of Ventura Boulevard." The TV writer, who often talks about the glory days of employment and residual checks, will be photographed by Annie Leibovitz for the campaign.  The print, digital and outdoor ads will run in select markets in Encino, Tarzana and Woodland Hills, Asia and Europe, including, France, Spain, the U.K., Portugal and China.  "I couldn't be more excited," says the SJG.  "That's not true.  If this were a paying gig, I'd be doing freakin' cartwheels down the block.  Still, it's a big honor."

3 comments: