Monday, July 11, 2011

Got A Rocket In Your Pocket

Stay cool, boy
On the phone with the brother, Saturday afternoon.  SJG: "I'm going to the Hollywood Bowl tonight to see 'West Side Story.'  I'm taking the shuttle from Sherman Oaks with Carrie and Nadine from dance class.  We're dining under the stars.  The L.A. Phil is performing the entire score. I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and gay!"  John:  "Four words."  SJG:  "You lucky little bitch?"  John:  "Better you than me."

4 comments:

  1. Don't tell my boyfriend ... but I just met a girl named "Maria"!!




    I just know it will end well!

    Could too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. John, hedge you're bets......I know a girl named Juliet......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm telling Timmy!!!! I'm telling!!! And Cheryl, pick you up at 1 for the rumble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you take me to the Hollywood Bowl if I move back to CA?

    ReplyDelete