Monday, November 21, 2011

Top Ten Things I'm Grateful For

This year, I'm uber-grateful for the following:
1.  I don't have to take folding chairs out of the garage.
2.  I don't have to take anything out of the garage.
3.  I don't have to set the table.
4.  I don't have to iron the table cloth.
5.  I don't have to cram 24 people around the table.
6.  I don't have to coordinate what 24 people are bringing.
7.  I don't have to buy two turkeys.
8.  I don't have to figure out new ways to ruin two turkeys.
9.  I don't have to obsess over when two turkeys are done.
10. I don't have to host Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY THANKSGIVING. Enjoy your freedom from drudgery. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two thoughts....

    1.) I'm sad I don't get to ask about "The First Turkey?"

    2.) Thanksgiving means "Thanks Living".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks TT. And John, something tells me you're going to ask about the first turkey anyway!

    ReplyDelete