Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Best Post-Latke Bod

Not good for the figure
The SJG Fitness Channel, along with Manichewitz Homestyle Potato Latke Mix, is sponsoring "The Search for the Best Post-Latke Bod."  If you can eat latkes, many latkes, not just one, without them landing straight on your tush, and have the "before and after" Hanukkah photos to prove it, I will personally schlep to your house and deliver the prize:  My newest exercise DVD, "The Hora of It All," plus the chance to Hora! Hora!  Hora! with me on the SJG Fitness Channel. Trust me, dancing the hora with me will burn more calories than any silly spinning class some skinny gal pressures you into taking so you can look like her.  You can't, so don't bother.  To enter, just submit your "before and after" Hanukkah photos -- don't even think of spelling it Chanukah,which my friend Elizabeth, the rabbi's daughter, insists is the correct way -- or you'll be immediately disqualified.  Good luck, eat up and may the best tush win.

2 comments:

  1. My tush can take all the latkes you want to feed it. It's my damn post-pregnancy belly that won't stop growing-- even four years postpartum! The sacrifices a man makes to bring a child into this world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ate enough latkes to feed a small nation last night.

    ReplyDelete