Friday, December 23, 2011

My Gift To You

This holiday season, I wanted to give you, my blog-reading peeps, my faithful bleeps, a special gift of thanks.  And so, for the remainder of Hanukkah, I've arranged for all parking meters throughout the land to accept chocolate coins.  That's just the kind of power the SJG wields at City Hall.  I walked in, filled out a form, and told the clerk, "Make this happen." "Sure, lady, whatever.  Next!"  Oh, please.  You don't have to thank me.  It was nothing.  The reward for doing a mitzah is to do another mitzvah. This is me, being thoughtful, spreading the love, making your life a little easier.  So go out there, drive safely, and park to your heart's content.  And don't forget the gelt.  God forbid you should get a ticket. 
Now accepting chocolate gelt

4 comments:

  1. Perfect for parking on candy cane lane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky me. I picked some up today. Now, if only I can find an open parking spot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the fact that you arranged for the parking meters to accept chocolate coins. But what were you thinking? This is a temptation too big to be ignored. Especially when you have a BIG mouth, like mine. I simply couldn't help myself, I ate them all. Not a chocolate dime left, not one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TT, I have a few left. There's yours. Come to Sherman Oaks to claim them.

    ReplyDelete