Friday, September 8, 2017

For You, Some Wedding Humor

The night before their wedding, Alf and Bette were sharing confidences. 
Alf said,  “You must know something before we get married. I am a fanatic golfer. I eat, sleep and drink golf. Golf is my whole life. After we are married, I’ll try for some balance but I doubt whether I’ll succeed. Just understand - you’re marrying a golf addict.” 
“I can live with that,” said Bette, “now I’ll tell you my secret  - I’m a hooker.” 
“A hooker?” Alf repeated. “I can live with that. Next time, keep your head down and your left arm straight, then swing through the ball....”

Four young novice nuns were about to take their vows. Dressed in their white gowns, they came into the chapel where the Mother Superior was waiting to perform the ceremony to marry them to Jesus. Just as the ceremony was about to begin, four Chassidic Jews with yarmulkes, long sideburns and long beards, carrying siddurs, came in and sat in the front row. 
The Mother Superior said to them, "I am honored that you would want to share this experience with us, but do you mind if I ask you why you came?" 
One of the four Jews replied, "We're from the groom's side."


http://www.awordinyoureye.com/jokes18thset.html

No comments:

Post a Comment