Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Greetings, Terminators

The SJG strongly believes that it's important to greet Terminators, scheduled to arrive any minute now on a murderous mission of mercy, in just the right way. If I had a pole, I might say hey in the above fashion.
Sadly, I don't have a pole. So I might greet Terminators with a cheerful hello.
Then again, I could go with the more casual salutation. Or I could just stand in the doorway, sobbing, which sums up my current flea-bitten state of mind. But I'm far too dignified for such a gratuitous show of emotion.
Better I should namast'ay in my much-preferred tree pose and wait for the hunky men to pull up in the truck and spread hateful chemicals throughout the palatial estate and sprawling grounds. Yes, I do believe that's the way to go. I'm so glad you agree.

2 comments:

  1. Fleas? Neuc 'em SJG Brighton Gal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Terminator bastards didn't show up. I gave 'em a piece of my matzoh!

    ReplyDelete