Thursday, September 7, 2017

Talk To The Hand

"Terminators."
"Who's in charge there?"
"Thelda speaking. How can I help you?"
"Shut up!"
"Excuse me?"
"Listen and understand. Those fleas are out there. They can't be bargained with, they can't be reasoned with, they don't feel pity or remorse or fear and they will not stop, EVER, until they're dead."
"Here at Terminators we understand your pest control needs."
"Do you really, Thelda?"
"We're America's Number #1 --"
"Liars!"
"Excuse me?"
"Don't you get it, Thelda? You pest people didn't show up today. Do you know how that makes me feel?"
"How?"
"Like I'm coming unglued."
"According to our records, you're scheduled for Saturday."
"Nah-uh. We're scheduled for today. Today, Thelda. What part of today aren't you getting?"
"According to our records, we tried to call you and --"
"That's a lie! You know it, I know it. No one called me. I'd see it on my caller ID."
"We got a busy signal."
"In 2017? I don't think so, Thelda."
"One moment while I connect you with my supervisor."
"Tell your supervisor to suck it. We're done."
"Before you go, would you mind taking a brief survey?"
"Not at all."
"From 1 to 10, how would you rate your experience with Terminators?"
"Negative 80."
"That's not an option."
"You want an option, Thelda? Write this down on your survey:
I. WON'T. BE. BACK. "
"You won't?"
"No."
"So what you're saying is -- "
"I. WON'T. BE. BACK."
"Can't we talk this out?"
"Talk to the hand, Thelda. Talk to the hand."

1 comment:

  1. Really I am very impressed with this post. Just awesome... I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.

    Roach Control Winnetka California

    ReplyDelete