Friday, September 1, 2017

We Wouldn't Want That, Would We?

"You're supposed to put your purse in the locker, Miss Carol."
"No one told me to put it in the locker."
"That's what the key is for. You bring the key with you and leave everything in the locker."
"But my whole life's in that purse."
"You're supposed to leave it in the locker."
"The other girls had their purses and they didn't get in trouble."
"If something happens to your purse, I'd be liable."
"Nothing's going to happen to it. Promise."
"Alright, Miss Carol."
"Is it time to squish my breasts in the machine?"
"Right now, Miss Carol."
"I'm going to leave my purse on the chair. Unless you want to smush it, too."
"Leave it on the chair, Miss Carol."
"I'm leaving it."
"Next time, leave it in the locker."
"Got it."
"Otherwise, I'm liable."
"We wouldn't want that, would we?"
"No, Miss Carol, we wouldn't."

No comments:

Post a Comment