Monday, October 23, 2017

Scenes From A Wedding Reception

A sneaky peek of the newlyweds posing for professional photos.
What follows are the unprofessional ones.

When you install a dance floor, chaos ensues. 

The long-marrieds

Pre-festivities, when my hair still looked good, with Scotty, John and my adorable MIL Charlene

Mother and youngest son being very silly 

John and I marvel at the drunken dancing of the young people 

 The dance train rolls through town.

Le wedding cake of yummy creme poufs

5 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Joy Joy - Congrats to you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweet Nancy! We're kvelling! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which cream pouf do you eat first? Tower of power!!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. budget modular kitchen chennai offer to make connect all people goes to luxury and budget there home. For Cookscape Review

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog while searching for the updates on interior designing, I am happy to be here. Very useful content and also easily understandable providing... Believe me I did wrote a post about tutorials for beginners with reference of your blog.
    MSC Interior Design Colleges in Chennai
    MSC Interior Design Colleges in Bangalore
    Fashion Designing Courses In Bangalore
    Interior Designing Colleges In Chennai
    Fashion Technology Courses In Chennai

    ReplyDelete