Sunday, October 8, 2017

The Miracle of The Bookshelf

"Say a prayer - Daddy's about to put the bookshelf together."
"Praying for everyone involved," the youngest texts back.
"He said it'll take 20 minutes."
"Get out of the house now, Ma."
"I'm staying. Someone has to documents this moment."
"Stay strong, Ma."
"He just said, 'this isn't going to be difficult.' "
"Oh, no."
"You won't believe it. He's reading the instructions."
"Are they in English?"
"They must be. He's not yelling yet."
"That's a good sign, Ma."
"I just asked him if I could help."
"Is he laughing?"
"How dare you, my son!"
"You know he likes to do these things on his own."
"You've noticed?"
"Uh yeah."
"Oh my God, honey, it's a miracle. He's done."
"It's gorgeous. Tell him thank you."
"Tell him yourself."
"I will."
"Use it in the best of health."

No comments:

Post a Comment