Sunday, October 15, 2017

Zombie Nurse Johnny & Friends

Scotty, Aunt Elly, Zombie Nurse Johnny, the SJG, 
hubby and Scotty's lovely girlfriend Katri. Hovering above us in a very threatening manner: Zombie Chef Boyardee.

Who else but my brother, Zombie Nurse Johnny, would throw an early Halloween party? No one comes to mind. He's been Halloween-obsessed pretty much forever. Every year, he tries to outdo himself, and last night's early scare fest exceeded all expectations. I screamed at least twice, and spilled my drink in fear at least once. Let's face it, I'm an easy mark. The foggy graveyard, the bloody shrunken heads, the skeletal crew, the freaky-ass maternity ward... I may never recover from this spooky hospital visit. And don't even get me started on what happened to Cowboy Bob. 
Zombie Nurse Johnny introduces soon-to-be-married Billy
to his long-lost Uncle Cleaver. 

Zombie Nurse Johnny shows bride-to-be Chloe just what kind of deranged family she's marrying into. I'd never heard anyone scream in French before. Impressive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment