Sunday, September 30, 2018

A Day In Malibu

Hang on, I think I know these people. In a lovely coincidence, we all wound up at the same gorgeous wedding high atop Malibu, where the eldest performed his duties as Best Man. Not only didn't he lose the bride-to-be's ring, but he also gave a kvell-worthy and hilarious speech. Not that I'm biased. Well, maybe a little.
How much do I adore my daughter-in-law? So much, I tend to hug her as much as possible, whether we're in Malibu or Sherman Oaks.
Here's longtime hubby, doing what he's been doing for the past 38 years, making sure I don't topple over a steep incline into the abyss. 
A festive wedding soiree, during which I had the following exchange with a very nice lady I hadn't seen in maybe 15 years:
SJG: "It's so good to see you. When was the last time we were together?"
VNL: "Oh, it was a long time ago, at your house. I remember thinking, 'Billy's mom sure has a big, curvy butt.' "
And scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment