Friday, September 7, 2018

Have Some Kugel, Mr. Goldstone

Have some kugel, Mr. Goldstone
Have a napkin, have chop liver, have a chair.
Have some tzimmes, Mr. Goldstone 
Any tzimmes that I can spare I'll be glad to share!
Have a dish, have a fork, have gefilte, don’t have pork.
Put your feet up. Feel at home.
Have some brisket, have some Triscuit.
Would you like to hear a poem? 
Put a kippah on your dome? 
Have some challah, Mr. Goldstone.
Tell me any little thing that I can do.
Rest your tuches, Mr. Goldstone.
Here's a tallis for you!
Everybody give a cheer.
Abraham is sitting here.
Mr. Goldstone I love you!
Have a Goldstone, Mr. Kugel.
Tell me any little thing that I can do.
Say gut yontif, Mr. Yom Tov
Have a sweet year, have a few!
Blow the shofar, Mr. G!
Rosh Hashanah's Rhapsody
Mr. Goldstone I love you!
(apologies to Jules Styne & Stephen Sondheim) 

No comments:

Post a Comment