Monday, November 19, 2018

The Denial App

The SJG likes to joke that they left out the denial gene when I arrived in the parking lot of County General. Maybe if I'd been born in the hospital, and not in an Oldsmobile, I'd have the all-important  denial button necessary to survive in today's meshuggie world. But it was a rush delivery, and the factory forgot to install it.
Not to worry, peeps. There's good news to share. I've gathered a few software mavens, I've raised the necessary funds, and coming soon to an iPhone near you: The SJG Denial App! One touch and here's what you get: An unconscious defense mechanism that helps you avoid emotional conflict and anxiety!  Plus, the chance to bury all those unpleasant thoughts, feelings, desires, impulses, or facts you find intolerable! Only $1.99. This is the only app you'll ever need. Enjoy! And, as always, you're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment