Thursday, July 11, 2019

A Case of the Sizzles

The Sizzlers in question: Clara Rodriguez, Amy Smallman-Winston,
Heidi Appe, Ashley Taylor & Andrew Villarreal

Just looking at the wonderful Whitefire cast of "Brushes: A Comedy of Hairs" gives me a big ol' case of the sizzles. So many sizzles have seized the SJG that I had what the show biz folk call a Sizzle Reel made to remind me of all the fun we had in the spring. Oh people, the nostalgia's got a hold on me. And, with a little bit of mazel, after watching the Sizzle, maybe other theaters round the galaxy will want to do "Brushes," too, kina hora poo poo. For eff's sake, let's take this baby global. If you didn't get to see the show, this will give you an idea of what you missed. Watching the Sizzle may fill you with regret, and for that, I should probably apologize, if only I had the energy. Double click for the full sizzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment