Saturday, July 6, 2019

Such A Nice Jolt

My gene pool last night

Oy, enough already with the shocks, foreshocks, aftershocks, internal shocks, psychological shocks, political shocks, any kind of shocks, in general. How many times must I tell you? The SJG isn't a fan of the shock. But then, is anyone? Does anyone wake up in the morning in the mood for a good shock? Let me do a quick survey of those in my family still talking to me. They're with me on this one. Embracing a shock doesn't come with the SJG gene pool. What about yours? Are your peeps up for anything? Please give us a call at SJG-Are-You-Serious-FM, and tell us... oh wait, excuse me, a call's coming in right now.
"Hellody! You're on the air."
"Cool, is this live?"
"No, it's pre-recorded to take out the boring bits."
"Oh."
"Kidding. So, let's talk shocks. You likey?"
"Me likey, big time. My family's always up for a major seismic disturbance."
"Well, you must've really enjoyed last night's 7.1 event."
"Did we ever! Really got the ol' adrenaline going. Woo hoo, bitches, what a ride. We were sad when it ended."
"That's not weird at all."
Panicky KCAL anchors during 7.1 shocker 

No comments:

Post a Comment