Friday, January 16, 2015

Multiple Choice Birthday


1. Today the SJG is how old?
a. 17
b. 37
c. Younger than springtime.


2. What famous quote is attributed to the SJG?
a. "Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!"
b. "It takes a long time to become young."
c. "How many times I gotta tell you? It's my birthday, bitches! Can I just have one day that's all about me? And who do I gots to sleep with to get some cake?"


3.  What important event happened on January 16, 1958?
a.  A baby popped out of an Oldsmobile.
b. A future kugel-maker arrived.
c. A tiny bundle of nerves issued her first of many loud geschreis.

5 comments:

  1. Today is the BEST day to geschreis and kvetch about EVERYTHING! It's your b-day. Everyone has to be nice to you. No matter what! Have a faboo celebration! Oy! You're so young!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Ellen, it hurts just to think about all the ways I can milk my special day for attention and pathos! Oy! I think I just pulled a muscle in my keppy. Thank you, sweet friend. You're a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you pop out into the Olds or land on the pevement, which would make for a more dramatic and suitable e trance?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I popped out in the Oldsmobile. They caught me before I landed on the pavement. This explains so much about me xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. In other words, the Olds didn't give birth to me.

    ReplyDelete