Monday, February 2, 2015

Best Way To Watch The Super Bowl Ever


The best way? Well, best for the SJG, which is, personally speaking, all that matters in my tiny universe. Skip the game, go to dance class, flash the aging jazz hands, and later, watch the recorded half-time show and the commercials. All the fun without the football.


The wackadoodle, high-tech, lip sync-a-thon with some actual singing thrown in? The insane costume changes, the dancing sharks, the showy lunacy of it all? I adored every goofy, hallucinogenic moment. 


Of course I loved this commercial with Bryan as Walt and sorta Greg.


I loved this one, too, although I forget what it was about, which explains so much about me at this moment in time.


The Brady Bunch-Snickers commercial was my absolute fav.


Pierce Bronson imagining his next action movie: Big fun. A car commercial, I think.


Liam Neeson was funny here.  He's playing some kind of game. Please, I beg you, don't ask me which one. Thank you.


Dusty picked this Budweiser one as his fav. A lost puppy may have little to do with beer, but it's a winner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment