Friday, February 13, 2015

What Happens In Lawrence...

Before and After

... Winds up in my blog, no matter how ridiculous. Seriously, people, this is what happens when I'm under the influence of Cathy Hamilton. She just gets me to do stuff, especially if I've had a little wine. Case in point: the above photo. Not how I wish to be remembered, and yet, here I am, posting these silly photos of my humble self, poking my head through "before and after" hairdo cut-outs -- props for our play, "Brushes: A Comedy of Hairs." Of course, I wasn't the only model in this scenario. There are photos of Cathy poking her head through "before and after" cut-outs, too. Not that you'll ever see them. I'm under court order not to reveal them: "Don't you dare post these or you're sleeping outside," she said. Well, it's 20 degrees here, so I decided to heed her warning. I'm no dummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment