Thursday, April 21, 2016

Manny, The Brisket Broker

"His name is Manny. What a mensch..."

"Shalom. You've reached Manny, the Brisket Broker. Why shlep around, searching for a good deal on brisket? Who has time for that nonsense? Let Manny, the Brisket Broker, shlep for you. I'll find you the best deal per pound and the best cut and deliver it to your door myself. I know all the best butchers in the better parts of Sherman Oaks, Encino and Tarzana. Let me shop around and procure a primal cut of beef that will make your mispocha plotz with joy. Let me ask the four questions of brisket buying: 1. What grade - prime, choice or select? 2. Kosher or non-kosher? 3. Price per pound? 4. Terms of Tenderness? God forbid, you should serve your people a tough slice. You'll never hear the end of it. You'll be the brunt of bad brisket stories from this seder on. Don't let it happen. Let Manny find you the best for less. Leave a message, along with your FICO score, and I'll get back to you as soon as humanly possible. Happy Pesach to you and yours."

No comments:

Post a Comment