Friday, December 30, 2016

New Year's Eve Party Etiquette

Dear SJG,
I'm invited to a swanky-ass New Year's Eve party with people who think they're better than me. When is the right time to announce that actually, I'm much better than them?
Thanks,
Myrtle of Monrovia

Dear Myrtle,
A group text before the party should get things off to a fun start.
You're Welcome,
The SJG
Dear SJG,
I'm invited to my neighbor's Nudist New Year's Eve party. I can't figure out what to wear. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Burt of Burbank

Dear Burt,
Nothing comes to mind.
You're Welcome,
The SJG
"Did someone say party?"
Dear SJG,
I'm not invited to any New Year's Eve parties this year. Is it okay to go door to door till I find a party my pet snake Sheldon would like to attend?
Thanks,
Sheldon's Mommy

Dear Sheldon's Mommy,
Go for it. And make sure Sheldon gives the host a goodnight hiss at midnight.
You're Welcome,
The SJG

No comments:

Post a Comment