Sunday, April 22, 2012

Check Out The Booty

Any celebrity sighting is a high point in the life of the SJG.  Over the years, I've developed a technique for spotting the famous, the semi-famous and the infamous.  I've learned to exercise discretion and express surprise at the same time.  Trust me, this isn't that easy to pull off.  It takes practice and skill.  Good thing I minored in The Art of Celebrity Sightings at UCLA, so I've got it down.  My go-to spot for star-gazing is the Glen Center at the top of Beverly Glen. Warren Beatty.  Joni Mitchell.  Brian Wilson. O.J. Simpson, to name a few.  And yesterday, Lisa Rinna, of "Dancing with the Stars," and soap operas and other shows I can't remember.  Spotting Lisa, of the big lips and tight, tiny tushy, at this moment in time, truly resonates, thanks to her current commercial for adult diapers.  Rinna, 48, says it's for charity -- a $225,000 donation to Dress for Success made by Depends on her behalf -- which makes it a noble cringe fest, but a cringe fest, nonetheless.  "I am a champion for positive self image for women," she says on-camera. "The new silhouette makes a woman feel confident and it's fashionable. It feels great - and they're so soft." Then hubby Hamlin reaches out and pats her badonkadonk. "I am wearing an evening gown for God's sake!" she says, "and you can't tell I have it on. Check out the booty!" So, when Lisa walked by on Saturday, in the thinnest of black leggings, I admit, I checked out her booty, to see if she had on her Depends.  "I don't think she's wearing her big girl diapies," I whispered to my lunch mate,  the lovely and talented and far-classier Carla. "Her lips don't look that huge in person," she whispered back.  And that was the end of our exciting celeb sighting.  The perks of living in L.A.  

No comments:

Post a Comment