Sunday, April 15, 2012

Shout About Movies!

"Alvy, I told you Bob Hope hosted the Oscars the year
we won.  You never believe me."
I shouted so much last night, playing "Shout About Movies," that I barely have a voice this morning.  The lovely and talented Carla had us over, along with other movie nuts, to play the fun DVD game.  Proud to say, the SJG was on the winning team both times.  
"I shouted 'Silence of the Lambs' first!"
We shouted about movie lines and movie titles.  We shouted about Oscar winners and Oscar hosts.  Movie-wise, there was plenty shouting.  And when we weren't shouting, we were deliberating, procrastinating, gloating and groaning.  Between rounds, we were eating cupcakes to keep up our strength.  In the final game, it was gals vs. guys.  Guess who won?  The gals.   When it comes to shouting, we really know our sh*t.

No comments:

Post a Comment