Saturday, February 23, 2013

Creative Differences

(Sherman Oaks) This just in:  production on horror movie "The Unwanted" shut down yesterday, due to "creative differences."  According to the producer, a short Jewish gal who wishes to remain anonymous, in case Sasha Fridge, the temperamental star of the 3-D fright fest, turns litigious, "You wouldn't believe how quickly Sasha went into Diva Overdrive when she saw the tiny space we carved out for her in the garage.  She kept saying, 'Nobody puts Sasha in the corner.'  I did my best to reason with her.  'Come on, Sasha, it's nice and cozy.'  But she refused to cooperate.  'I can't act under these sub-zero conditions.  I quit.'  With that, she stormed off the set.  What a bitch!  Remind me to never work with her again."  The anonymous SJG went on to say that last-minute negotiations to salvage the film broke down late last night.  "We couldn't meet her demands for a bigger trailer, a makeup artist and wardrobe consultant.  So, 'The Unwanted' is kaput.  Sasha Fridge should grow like an onion with her head in the ground." The actress was last seen in an empty apartment, waiting to relocate to "a new chill spot" in the mid-Wilshire area, where she'll put on her one-fridge show, "Unplugged!" for her new owners.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy what you guys tend to be up too. This
    sort of clever work and coverage! Keep up the terrific works guys I've included you guys to my blogroll.

    Also visit my web site: what is a graduate certificate

    ReplyDelete