Thursday, May 29, 2014

And The Winner Is...

Forbes announced its 10th anniversary of the World's 100 Most Powerful Women, with Sherman Oaks' very own Short Jewish Gal topping the list for the fourth consecutive year.  "I can't believe I beat out Beyonce again," she said, over a glass of refreshing seltzer water.  "I won't lie, it makes me a little nervous to be singled out for the dramatic impact my kugel has had on the world.  Who knew that a nice noodle casserole could heal on such a global level?  I just hope Solange doesn't show up at my door and aim those pointy Stuart Weitzmans in my general direction.  You know how protective she is of her big sister. One good kick could open up a few stitches from the ol' hysterectomy. Oy, it hurts just to think about it. Guess who else I beat out?  Sara Blakely, the genius who invented Spanx.  Just between us, that gal's done more for humanity than my awe-inspiring kugel.  I mean, she's a miracle worker.  A life without Spanx?  Please!  It's unimaginable.  I'm telling you, without Spanx, I couldn't hide the kugel consumption. Don't get me wrong, I'm super honored to top the list yet again.  But as history has shown us more than once, it's not always easy being one of the Chosen People. Maybe next year, Forbes, you could choose somebody else for a change.  All this attention is starting to go to my keppy, and that's never a good thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment